Embracing industry 4.0 and technology to reduce costs, optimize production and enhance workforce efficiency
27 October 2020
2019 Speakers / Facilitators
Director of Lean Product Development
Senior Technical Specialist, Process Analytics & Emerging Technology
Ford Motor Company
Strategic Automation Director
IT Infrastructure Project Manager/IoT Program Manager
Director of Operations
Executive Director / CEO
Wisconsin Center for Manufacturing and Productivity
Director of Industrial Strategy for Industry 4.0
Stanley Black & Decker
Engineering Functional Excellence Manager
Senior Manager Manufacturing Systems and Automation
Director of Operations
Enterprise Account Executive
Co-Founder and Chief Business Officer
Product Manager, IoT, Monsanto Company
Bayer US LLC
Vice President - Global Engineering Services
Colgate - Palmolive
Director, Business Consulting, Industry 4.0
Factory Performance and Reliability Regional Lead
If you cannot see the full list of speakers required for this page please make sure you have ordered all speakers in your custom list.
Edit Custom Order Here »
Only administrators can see this message
What is unique about our event?
Every organization, team and employee will face their own unique manufacturing challenges. Whilst many common challenges exist; business objectives may vary, each company will vary in size, availability of budget will differ and so will resources, which means that a “one size fits all” method may not be effective.
Understanding this, our format is designed to drive value through the power of discussion, leaning on smart manufacturing, automation, digitalization and technology experts to structure conversations around specialist topics and lead them according to the objectives of the participants.
This approach enables the discussion to flow more seamlessly and create opportunities to work through current problems by by utilizing the experience
and skill sets of every attendee and the facilitator to ensure each group concludes with useful and practical insights that will make a real difference.
Industry 4.0 has continued to disrupt the manufacturing industry at a rapid pace with many organisations progressing through their smart technology and automation journeys. Whilst some manufacturers are at the early stages of their journey and evaluating their business, others have identified appropriate solutions and now at the point where they are selecting vendors, implementing and integrating new technologies and scaling throughout the organization.
The benefits of technology is clear; with many manufacturers already realizing that robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and collaborative automation can drive productivity & efficiency gains whilst at the same time reduce costs and overheads, minimize risks and maintain safe operations.
Utilizing technology as a solution can certainly drive value, but the challenge then lies in the ability to build the business case, secure funding, develop an effective smart manufacturing and automation strategy, lead change, up-skill staff, select technology and prove ROI by defining clear metrics to measure success.
Ensure you secure your place at the conference, to network and discuss with your peers and competitors who may have already solved some of your common challenges.
- Keynote presentation focused on macro issues and the future of the industry
- Thirty roundtable think-tank discussions to choose from with six different opportunities
- Five different themes including strategy, leadership, technology, safety and collaboration
- Five pre-scheduled face-to-face meeting sessions between vendors and delegates open to every operator
- Panel discussion featuring our roundtable think-tank leaders to summarize the day and answer questions from the audience
- Networking drinks reception open to everyone
We will unite over 120 smart manufacturing & automation specialists from leading small, medium and large organizations focusing on:
The future of manufacturing and manufacturing 4.0
Redefining business strategy and developing a technology driven business model
Establishing a smart manufacturing and automation strategy
Understanding what level of automation is applicable and selecting technology to support it
Achieving new levels of productivity, performance, flexibility, efficiency and quality through automation
Reducing overheads, operating and capital costs to increase profitability
Leadership, change management, culture and people
Exploiting IoT, Advanced Analytics, AI and ML technology to achieve business drivers
Who will you connect with at the Smart Manufacturing & Automation Summit 2019?
VP’s, Directors, Global Heads and Managers of:
- Smart Manufacturing
- Industrial Strategy
- Data, AI & ML
- Plant Management & Operations
Technology & Solution Providers:
- IoT Platforms
- Location Detection Technologies
- Advanced Human-Machine Interfaces
- Cyber Security, Authentication and Fraud Detection
- 3D Printing
- Smart Sensors
- Big Data & Analytics, AI and Machine Learning
- Augmented Reality & Wearables
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Devices
We will unite over 120 smart manufacturing & automation specialists from leading manufacturing companies
- Gain an industry forecast of the market, innovation occurring in the sector and how it is expected to evolve over the next 12 months to ensure your strategy is aligned to future possibilities
- Work through unique challenges by networking, sharing, discussing and collaborating with Smart manufacturing, automation and digitalization specialists from leading manufacturers, solutions providers, startups and consultants that have successfully solved your problems.
- Enhance operational efficiency and asset optimization across the entire organization through automation technology and digitalization, that will reduce costs, limit down-time, improving productivity and bottom line.
- Leverage company data that will improve speed and accuracy of decision-making.
- Ensure new and existing technology selection is fully aligned to unique business objectives and designed specifically to solve the Manufacturing issues you expereince.
- Reduce risk, increase reliability and maintain all health, safety and environmental regulations and standards.
No posts found
and share experiences with those who have similar concerns and
well run event, with great facilitators and good engagement across a
number of manufacturers”
into smart manufacturing and industry 4.0. The sponsors were
extremely knowledgeable and engaged. I will take the insights back to
my company as we continue to implement out IIOT strategy”