We will unite over 120 smart manufacturing & automation specialists from leading small, medium and large organizations focusing on:
- The future of manufacturing and manufacturing 4.0
- Redefining business strategy and developing a technology driven business model
- Establishing a smart manufacturing and automation strategy
- Understanding what level of automation is applicable and selecting technology to support it
- Achieving new levels of productivity, performance, flexibility, efficiency and quality through automation
- Reducing overheads, operating and capital costs to increase profitability
- Leadership, change management, culture and people
- Exploiting IoT, Advanced Analytics, AI and ML technology to achieve business drivers
Ensure you secure your place at the conference, to network and discuss with your peers and competitors who may have already solved some of your common challenges. By filling out the form you will download the agenda and be able to look at the full day in more detail.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.